Monday, October 24, 2005

Reciprocal Inspiration

I occassionally venture through a few other local blogs of interest to catch up on the perspectives of others I've "gotten to know" through the internet. I'm particularly drawn to people who try to do what I do -- live completely or mostly without driving in the city.

One such blog is that of KC Skyscrapers occassional poster carfreekc. Heidi maintains Me, Myself and Infrastructure (clever, eh), and in catching up on her blog, I discovered this post.

Who would have thought someone was reading this thing, and even more that someone took something out of it? It inspires me to keep posting, especially after a job change killed my posting for awhile. It further inspires me to get out in the city so I can soak up those experiences that give me the stories to tell.

So, come back and look for those stories. I'll be working hard going out and looking for them.

Meanwhile, if anyone needs any pointers, routes or assistance with riding in the city, drop me a note.

1 comment:

Eric Rogers said...

Hey man. I'm a regular reader as well. Keep up the blogging :)