Wednesday, December 07, 2005

The Christmas Bus



The Christmas Bus
Originally uploaded by staubio.

I'd seen it pass by and I had heard of it from other riders, but today was my first time on the Christmas bus. Garland running down each side and a faux-fireplace in the back, complete with gifts on the mantle. They have Christmas lights as well, but I think they irritated the bus a bit as its external signage is dead and the gps isn't picking up the bus.

Alas, without seeing the lights on, I have not experienced the true Christmas MAX. The pursuit continues.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I knew it was just one bus, so I feel fortunate for seeing it today. I missed the lights, but I'll feel lucky since one of the most prolific bus riders I know, you, has never been on it.

Perhaps we need to team up to track it and coordinate efforts. Such an exertion would probably result in a big let down, as it really isn't that special -- but kinda cool that they do something.

Unknown said...

This spam is so funny in this context that I'm going to leave it. :-)