Thursday, December 22, 2005

Desperate Measures...

With a day to go before departure to the homeland and no gifts for my brother or parents, I'm about to do the unthinkable. I'm about to journey to the car, ensure it is still there, hope it starts and drive it... yes, drive it... to the Northland to finish my Christmas shopping in the land of the big boxes. I'll be driving it home anyway, so I figure the damage is done.

Being car free is easy, but it takes planning when it comes to things like Christmas shopping. I didn't plan. Next year, I will extend my carlessness into one of its final frontiers. This year, I have to get it done.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ride the technology wave, next year, and get all your shopping done on the web, by December 10th.

Anonymous said...

Who are you? Don't call me here! My wife might hear!

Anonymous said...

Lol. Nice.