Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Legs of buttah

Well, I'm not sure what is up with me, but I'm hurting. My legs just don't want to go. I pushed through my commute this morning having to shake out my legs several times. We're talking 12 measely little miles here. I felt the same way yesterday. Hopefully another day of riding and some soccer tonight will wake them up so they are ready for racing this weekend.

Perhaps it was my weekend off that did them in. It was worth it, though, as my family came to visit and I got to play urban tour guide for my aunt and uncle who have never been here. It is always fun to spend time with family in the city and show off KC. Maybe it didn't help that I loaded up on all kinds of food this weekend without giving any thought to nutrition or actually working for it.

New rule: no matter what the circumstances, I need to ride for at least 45 minutes every day just to keep my legs awake. That shouldn't be too hard.

Okay, time for all-you-can-eat food from around the world at Sprint, in the name of diversity!

No comments: